Google Product Solutions Specialist, Consumers, Google Technical Services in Boulder, Colorado
The Google Technical Services Consumers team is on a mission to delight the hundreds of millions of consumers who rely on our flagship products like Gmail, Android, Chrome and Google Play. We’re an operational team that focuses on delivering excellent customer care and being there for consumers when they need us most. Our team engages consumers across the globe through our online resources and communities, social outreach, and 1:1 care. We represent the voice of the consumer and work closely with cross-functional partners across Google to make our products and policies better. We're looking for people with excellent analytical and communication skills who are passionate about the consumer and helping them get the most out of Google.
As a Product Solutions Specialist, you will work closely with various functions within the Google Technical Services Consumers organization as well as other cross-functional groups to relentlessly advocate for our customers. You'll be an advocate for our customer operations, internal and customer escalations, and drive process improvements with the goal to impress our customers. This is a high visibility role where you will own some very complicated and high impact customers issues. You are analytically minded, self-starting, detail-oriented and keen to solve new, complex problems. Ambiguity is your best friend.
Google Technical Services is a global support and operations team, with a mission to delight our customers with care so good, it’s got to be Google. Our team is the face of Google to most of our customers, and we want their Google support experience to set new standards, just like Google’s products do. Our team cares for customers by solving problems and scaling solutions, incubating new Google products, and sharing user feedback with internal teams to influence product development. We support a wide variety of products, from Ads to Project Fi and just about everything in between, and our customers include advertisers, consumers, partners, publishers, retailers, and our own Sales Googlers.
- Solve complex support problems by troubleshooting and investigating customer and product, prioritizing and escalating issue reports, managing and optimizing issue workflow, and working to eliminate the need for support.
- Improve customer satisfaction and efficiency by proactively identifying opportunities to optimize existing or new processes and tools.
- Analyze and monitor key user and operational metrics to help drive improvements to our product and support offerings.
- Collaborate with Engineering, Product, Vendor workforce and other cross-functional teams on user-impacting issues and bugs.
- Be an expert project manager and a cross-functional influencer, a relentless advocate for our customers, and a bar raiser for our customer service.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of corporate or executive customer relations experience. Experience working with customers and internal senior stakeholders.
- Ability to travel up to 10% domestically and internationally.
- MBA or Master's degree in related field.
- Risk Management experience with retail transactions.
- Experience with Google products and services.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Forensic skills and attention to detail with the ability to effectively multitask and work independently.
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.