NES Associates, LLC AV/VTC Team Lead in Denver, Colorado
NES Associates, a CSRA company is seeking a highly motivated technical professional to lead AV/VTC support activities for a federal customer. The selected candidate must be customer oriented, extremely well organized, focused on continual process improvement, and an effective leader. This position will require the selected candidate to interact with all levels of government customer and contract leadership daily. Communicating consistently with all stakeholders in an articulate and efficient manner will be key to success. After hours/on-call/overtime support may be required in the performance of this position and must be coordinated with the assigned project manager.
- Providing leadership to all contract AV/VTC personnel for the assigned location.
- Creating, maintaining, and formally reporting a team work schedule.
- Preparing contract documentation concerning all AV/VTC related issues/items and submitting to the project manager for review and final dissemination.
- Updating and maintaining current AV/VTC deployments using Government supplied and/or other approved hardware, subsequent upgrades/patches/versions/releases and AV/VTC unique applications.
- Ensuring compliance as outlined in the AV/VTC Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG) on all DLA Information Operations AV/VTC setups.
- Providing Standard and Advanced AV/VTC Support for hardware/software configuration, troubleshooting and problem resolution.
- Providing technical support for AV/VTC update software installation and configuration issues and provide resolution. Trouble tickets shall be input, updated and maintained using the current Remedy Help Desk software application or any subsequent Help Desk applications.
- Evaluating and performing technical review of all DLA Information Operations AV/VTC hardware/software acquisition requests.
- Providing enterprise support for DLA, Information Operations at Site AV/VTC equipment, to include CODECs, AV/VTC network connections and controllers, wired/wireless interfaces, audio controllers, data interfaces, Cable TV, CCTV other miscellaneous AV/VTC equipment and other commonly used peripherals within the Government computing environment.
- Contacting appropriate vendor repair personnel for warranty and/or proprietary repairs, as required. Explaining and demonstrating the malfunction to the appropriate equipment/hardware vendor responding to the warranty call. Verifying that the repairs made by the servicing vendor are proper and fix the problem.
- Providing subject matter expertise to onsite support technicians in the setup and deployment of AV/VTC systems as required.
- Providing knowledge transfer to DLA Information Operations personnel in the deployment and administration of the AV/VTC system.
- Providing Advanced AV/VTC Support for all Site personnel.
- Researching potential impacts for upgrades and implementation of AV/VTC products currently in use including: patches, upgrades, service packs and applications. Providing recommendations to limit customer downtime.
- Providing AV/VTC Subject Matter Expertise (SME) to DLA Information Operations IT Management and DLA Headquarters.
- Responding to DLA CERT Advisories, Bulletins and Tasking, and ensure all AV/VTC equipment and transmissions are secure from vulnerabilities.
- Researching current market technology to address AV/VTC issues and inform/advise DLA Information Operations personnel.
- Preparing and briefing on specific projects/findings as required by the COR.
- Identifying and recommending power and LAN (Local Area Network) requirements for full AV/VTC functionality.
- Creating or updating network diagrams from an AV/VTC point of view.
- Creating system configuration documentation for all AV/VTC systems.
- Creating user job aides to facilitate setup and operation of AV/VTC sessions without administrator intervention.
- Creating step-by-step equipment configuration guides to ensure standard equipment configurations throughout the agency.
- Five (5) years of progressive Information Technology (IT) experience including at least two years in an AV/VTC support role.
- TOP SECRET Security Clearance Required
- IAT-II Level Certification Required (One of the following: CCNA Security, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE, SSCP).
- Cisco Video Network Specialist (CVNS) Certification Required.
- Cisco Meeting App Foundation – Preferred but must be completed prior to start.
- Cisco Meeting Server Intermediate - Preferred but must be completed prior to start.
- Cisco TMS Operator Functions Training - Preferred but must be completed prior to start.
- Cisco TMS Scheduling End-User Training - Preferred but must be completed prior to start.
Tracking Code: 1757-677
Job Location: Tracy, , United States
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
Required Experience: Experience, Certification, Training, and Security Requirements.