NES Associates, LLC Cloud Infrastructure Subject Matter Expert in Denver, Colorado
The candidate will be required to work with a team in order to provide a fully functioning Cloud architecture and other support requirements as deemed necessary by the government entities. We will be providing Enterprise Cloud Support Services using AWS and Microsoft Azure software, infrastructure, and platform subscriptions which allow online software, infrastructure, and platform access. Our company will be required to provide the ability to provide partner applications, 24/7 technical call center, professional labor to support the Cloud (training, full-time daily support operations, and consultation and support), and Cloud-based digital/media asset management system.
- Provides technical expertise and recommendations in assessing solutions and initiatives to support the Cloud architecture.
- Makes recommendations on custom and commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) applications, provides assistance and advice to business users in the effective use of applications, elicits and analyzes business and technical requirements, acts as liaison between end-users and the software development team.
- Works closely with end-users to develop enhancements to existing applications to meet evolving business needs.
- Develops plans, documents requirements, and maintains project integrity and schedule.
- Applies knowledge of project management principals and methods, and leads web project teams using diverse technology.
- Oversees application development from inception through production using application development life cycle concepts and tools.
- Oversees application support activities and upgrades to ensure application availability.
- Identifies technical architecture for projects and works with other IT groups to ensure project coordination.
- Performs other tasks as assigned by the COR.
- Ten years of experience with IT supporting the Cloud.
- Preferred: MCSA: Cloud Platform or MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure or CCIE
- Preferred: IAT-II (one of the following): CCNA Security, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+CE or SSCP or higher.
- Secret with an IT-II (requires a minimum of an interim Secret)
Tracking Code: 1721-677
Job Location: Fort Meade, Maryland, United States
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
Required Experience: Experience: