Huron Consulting Group Part Time Data Analyst in Denver, Colorado
My Rounding Solutions is a digital health company that specializes in creating software tools for healthcare professionals focused on quality, safety, staff/provider engagement and patient experience. Based in Denver, Colorado, MyRounding supports clients worldwide with award-winning products and services. From implementation, to training, to support and customization, MyRounding provides a suite of full-service solutions that help healthcare organizations increase levels of quality, patient safety and experience throughout the continuum of care.
Seeking enthusiastic, outgoing, process oriented data analyst to work across departments assisting with operational and customer-facing research and data analysis.
• Assists with analytical projects as identified by sales, marketing and customer support departments.
• Creates ad-hoc reports in a variety of formats as directed by team leaders.
• Participates in departmental meetings to better understand department analysis needs.
• Learns software support systems like SalesForce and Desk.com to manage and create reports as needed.
• Collaborates within a team environment to meet established team/company goals.
• Plans, organizes and implements special projects and events.
• Manipulate and analyze system data for reports, trend identification, and issue resolutions.
• Completes other administrative tasks, such as travel and entertainment reporting or similar, in a timely manner.
• Performs responsibilities in a professional manner, meeting the Company’s mission and goals.
• Performs other related duties incidental to the work described herein.
The Part Time Analyst must be organized, detail-oriented and self-motivated to exceed expectations in a high-volume work environment.
• Some university coursework in Business, Marketing, Communications or related field.
• Ability to be performance driven, motivated with a focused attitude even while working independently.
• Excellent phone, chat/IM, email and in person business communication skills.
• Ability to navigate, propose solutions and solve problems in grey areas between people, process and technology.
• Creative and motivated: able to think strategically.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Able to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
• Superior skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint required.
College students will be considered
Hours: 10-15 hours per week
*Benefits are not available for this part-time position.
At Huron, we’re redefining what a consulting organization can be. We go beyond advice to deliver results that last. We inherit our client’s challenges as if they were our own. We help them transform for the future. We advocate. We make a difference. And we intelligently, passionately, relentlessly do great work…together.
Are you the kind of person who stands ready to jump in, roll up your sleeves and transform ideas into action? Then come discover Huron.
Whether you have years of experience or come right out of college, we invite you to explore our many opportunities. Find out how you can use your talents and develop your skills to make an impact immediately. Learn about how our culture and values provide you with the kind of environment that invites new ideas and innovation. Come see how we collaborate with each other in a culture of learning, coaching, diversity and inclusion. And hear about our unwavering commitment to make a difference in partnership with our clients, shareholders, communities and colleagues.
Huron Consulting Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, and vision coverage to employees and dependents; a 401(k) plan with a generous employer match; an employee stock purchase plan; a generous Paid Time Off policy; and paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Our Wellness Program supports employee total well-being by providing free annual health screenings and coaching, bank at work, and on-site workshops, as well as ongoing programs recognizing major events in the lives of our employees throughout the year. All benefits and programs are subject to applicable eligibility requirements.
The Company is fully committed to providing equal employment opportunity in recruitment, employment, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, education and all other terms of employment. Huron will not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, Vietnam era of veteran status, physical or mental disability, creed, citizen status or any other status protected by federal, state of local law. We endeavor to maintain a drug-free workplace.
Job ID: 3934
Category: Healthcare Consulting
Opportunity Type: Experienced
Country: United States
Job Type: Part-time