Frontier Airlines Quality Assurance Auditor in Denver, Colorado
Frontier Airlines is committed to offering ‘Low Fares Done Right’ to more than 60 destinations in the United States, Dominican Republic, and Mexico on more than 270 daily flights. Headquartered in Denver, Frontier’s hard-working aviation professionals pride themselves in delivering the company’s signature Rocky Mountain hospitality to customers. Frontier Airlines is the proud recipient of the Federal Aviation Administration’s 2015 Diamond Award for maintenance excellence and was recently named the industry’s most fuel-efficient airline by The International Council on Clean Transportation (ICCT) as a result of superior technology and operational efficiencies.
The QA Auditor monitors the performance measures of the CAMP by performing audits of internal and contract organizations.
- Conduct audits of the CAMP organization and the systems and procedures used to meet the compliance requirements of the CAMP, the GMM, attributes of system safety, and the CAS System.
- Prepare and issue audit reports regarding the hazards and risks found during audits of the CAMP and identify required corrective actions needed to transfer, eliminate, accept, and/or mitigate these risks and monitor progress toward completion of these actions.
- Perform inspections and audits of contractor activities in support of CAMP requirements at Line Stations, including vendors of repair and overhaul services, contract maintenance, deicing services, fueling services, and surplus part distributors.
- Perform special audits as directed by the Manager of Quality Assurance.
- Maintain familiarization with the training requirements necessary as defined in the GMM 100: Maintenance Training Program and ensure training is current prior to performing the functions and tasks of this position.
- Performs audits of fuel storage and delivery vendors in compliance with Frontier Airlines’ manuals and industry standards.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Manager, Quality Assurance.
- A&P; license preferred, or at least 5 years of equivalent aviation maintenance or maintenance support experience
- Shall have a current US Passport or be able to obtain a US Passport within 3 months of assignment in the Quality Assurance Department
- Shall possess or be able to acquire, hold, maintain and execute the use of a valid motor vehicle driver’s license
- Required to qualify for and maintain a current SIDA Badge
- Must demonstrate behavior that portrays the company core values of Safety, Respect, Trust, Collaboration, Value, and Passion while communicating with personnel and acting on behalf of the company
- Extensive knowledge of Excel and PC skills are required including Power Point presentations
- Knowledge and experience of using and manipulating relational databases – required
- Must be able to work with figures
- Must be detail oriented
- Must be able to work with a minimum of supervision
- Knowledge of FAR’s AD’s, ATA Codes, SB’s, Aircraft systems, and components - desired
- Knowledge of and experience of airline technical operations – desired
- Ability to complete forms/paperwork legibly and accurately
- Ability to communicate in a positive and effective manner with Frontier leadership, peers and external vendors
- Must have the ability to prioritize multiple tasks, plan, organize and execute all aspects of internal maintenance and fuel audits
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature and level of work required of the referenced position; they are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of individuals in this position. Please be advised that duties and expectations of this position may be subject to change.
Frontier Airlines, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and, as such, is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including: recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Requisition Number: 17-0098
Post Date: 3/13/2018
Title: Quality Assurance Auditor