Macy's Retail Sales - Impulse Trendsetter, Full Time: Cherry Creek in Denver, Colorado
The Impulse Trendsetter is an exceptional Sales Associate who utilizes product knowledge and superior selling skills to drive sales. The Impulse Trendsetter should be the “expert” of the merchandise, highly knowledgeable and conversant in current style trends. Creates an enhanced shopping experience, delivers exceptional service and always makes the customer the priority. Sets the standard by acting as a Role Model to co-workers/peers. Advocates for the customer and communicates customer opportunities to store and district team. Performs other duties as assigned.
The summary below may not include all the essential functions and qualifications for this position. For more information, we encourage you to review the complete job description by clicking here .
Macy’s uses a scheduling plan that allows our associates to participate in the creation of their work schedules by managing availability and identifying preferences. Additionally, during key events and peak selling times, Macy’s may offer additional shifts to our associates, which they may pick up using the self-scheduling tool. Details on Macy's schedule options are available during the interview process.
Essential Functions: *
- Assist customers in all aspects of service fulfillment by demonstrating proficient use of proprietary devices and applications; proactively create enhanced shopping experiences through the heightened use of tools, technology and collaboration
- Communicate regularly with Vendor, District Merchant and Planners regarding stock needs to drive top line sales
- Partner with Sales Manager/Stylist to identify business driving opportunities to drive top line sales
- Develop a repeat-business customer base in order to regularly communicate: upcoming events, new merchandise receipts and product replenishment to increase incremental sales
- Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality
• High School degree or equivalent. Minimum • 1 year previous merchandising or retail experience required.
• Ability to effectively communicate and present information to customers, peers and all levels of management.
• Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. • Able to use a calculator.
• Ability to follow through on projects in a timely manner. • Should be comfortable with the use of computers and frequent use of RF equipment.
• Flexible with scheduling and available to work retail hours, which may include day, evening, weekends, and/or holidays.
- This job description is not all inclusive. In addition, Macy's, Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Macy’s, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. *
Primary Location: United States-Colorado-Denver
Job: Non-Commissioned Sales
Req ID: 71393546