NES Associates, LLC Senior Training Specialist in Denver, Colorado
The candidate will be required to work with a team in order to provide a fully functioning Cloud architecture and other support requirements as deemed necessary by the government entities. We will be providing Enterprise Cloud Support Services using AWS and Microsoft Azure software, infrastructure, and platform subscriptions which allow online software, infrastructure, and platform access. Our company will be required to provide the ability to provide partner applications, 24/7 technical call center, professional labor to support the Cloud (training, full-time daily support operations, and consultation and support), and Cloud-based digital/media asset management system.
- Educates and trains users on Cloud capabilities, functions, and processes.
- Expert knowledge of all systems used to support the Cloud architecture.
- Develops/acquires and deliver training materials to train and educate users on the use of all applications.
- Performs technical support troubleshooting to resolve issues affecting users.
Performs other tasks as assigned by the COR.
Five years of experience providing training support.
- Secret with an IT-II (requires a minimum of an interim Secret)
Tracking Code: 1719-677
Job Location: Fort Meade, Maryland, United States
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
Required Experience: Experience: