Rose International INC Billing Coordinator in Englewood, Colorado
Position Title: Billing Coordinator
Position Number: 280144
Location: Englewood, CO
Desired Skill Set:
Accounting, Billing, Clerk, Machine Learning
*C2C IS NOT ALLOWED*
“Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.”
Job Title: Senior Billing Clerk
Location: Englewood, CO 80110
Duration: 9 Months
Utilizes incumbent knowledge and skill-set to compile data and prepare company invoices and bills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Reads computer files or gathers records such as purchase orders, sales tickets, and charge slips, to compile needed data.
• Enters information into computer or computes amounts due.
• Prepares invoices, listing items or services sold, amounts due, credit terms, and dates of shipment.
• Prepares bills of lading and lists weight and serial number of items sold. Prepares shipping labels.
• Prepares credit memorandums to indicate returned or incorrectly billed merchandise. Prepares credit forms for customers or finance companies.
• Posts relatively complex transactions to accounting records such as work sheet, ledger, or computer files.
• May provide support or direction to less experienced billing clerks.
• Other minor duties may be assigned.
The requirements listed below are representative of the qualifications necessary to perform the job.
Education and Experience:
• Required: High school diploma or G.E.D, and four or more years previous experience.
• Preferred: Associate's Degree, or equivalent experience, and four or more years previous experience.
Normal setting for this job is: office setting.#CBRose#
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, arrest and conviction records, or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco, California and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify).
(Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)